house account

i have an account, an annuity that is now a house account. the original broker moved from the "house" and did give me options to move with his company, I chose not to move, due to confilict with manage style. now the account is not being managed. What do I do? I have already paid inital account fee's, do not want to pay anymore. Help1

Have something to add? Let us know.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *